Campus Portal contains important information and functions for parents and guardians (listed below). New in 2016-17 Campus Portal houses the link to iUpdate, the tool parents and guardians use twice annually to complete common school, family, and student-related tasks. More information is below. Note that in 2016-17 secondary teachers have been transitioning from maintaining assignments and daily progress information in Campus Portal to their new instructional tool called Schoology (More information on Schoology is located at One Stop). Final grades will always be available in both Schoology and Campus Portal.
- Course Schedule: Shows your student’s class schedule, progress marks, and final grades.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, report cards and grade transcripts.
- Change Household Contact Information (outside the iUpdate window): Email address & phone.
- Meal Balance: Shows how much money is in your student’s lunch account.
- Overdue: Lists overdue library items.
- Transportation: Shows bus route and stop information.
- Messages From School Administrators: Occassionally, school counselors and office staff use Campus Parent Messenger to communicate with students and parents. These messages will appear in both the Campus Portal Notifications area and by email.
A new online tool within Campus Portal that allows parents and guardians to update student and family information, fill out forms and to register for after-school and summer programming. Note: One Stop is only available for use between August 1 and October 1 and again between February 23 and May 1. If you need to change any family information outside one of the iUpdate windows use the "self service" tools within Campus Portal. Directions are included on the Campus Portal login page. Frequently Asked Questions
- Change student and household information such as phone, email, home address, emergency contact, household membership, and guardianship.
- Sign permission forms and releases.
- Register students for Extended Day for Learning (EDL) and/or S-Term.
Where do I find iUpdate?
iUpdate is accessible using a link that is located within Campus Portal. Go to One Stop then click the Campus Portal button. Finally, look to the main menu on the left side for iUpdate. iUpdate FAQs
Parents and guardians, if you don't know your username and/or password either call your child's school office and request help or call the One Stop support line at 651-744-5145.
The Campus Mobile Portal app is accessed by downloading the App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
Instructions to download and launch the Campus app.
Launch the app and search for the Saint Paul school district.
3. Select St. Paul from the options.
4. Enter your guardian One Stop username and password (example username: g123456). If you don't know your username and/or password either call your child's school office and request help or call the One Stop support line at 651-744-5145. Your One Stop username and password are the same as what you use for logging into Campus Portal on a regular computer.